Thursday, November 15, 2012

How To: Chevon Nails



I have turned into a major girly girl as of late. I talked about my first trip to Sephora just a few days ago & that was the start of this all. I made a trip to Wal Mart the other day to pick up some organization things for my photography (turning into my sister, I swear) I fell in love with some cheap nail polish and decided I would attempt painting my nails. I remember seeing some Chevron nails I liked on Pinterest so I decided I would give it a go. The above was my outcome. Not super great, but not so bad for a first timer. (right?)

  • 2 polish colors
  • Top coat
  • Tape
  • Scissors
  • Nail polish remover
  • Q-tips


1. Take your base coat (mine is blue in the above picture) and paint each nail all over.
2. After letting that coat dry, cut a piece of tape. The tape doesn't have to be long, smaller is better. Take the tape and place it on your finger so that the corner of the tape is in the middle of your nail. (it will make the "point" in the nail)
3. Paint over the tape and the portion on your nail that isn't tapped with the top color (mine is grey)
4. Let the top color dry and remove the tape.
5. Clear any polish that might have got on your skin with the q-tip and polish remover.
6. Put on your clear coat and enjoy. (:


It's honestly a pretty easy thing to do. I'm not very talented when it comes to nail painting anyways and this was easy for me. I hope you all enjoyed.



P.S. I am thinking about doing a giveaway again. What sort of things would you all like to win?


No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog design by Bella Lulu Ink