Friday, November 16, 2012

Senior Shoot: Alex

I wanted to share some quick photos with you that I took a few months back of my beautiful friend, Alexandria. She had asked me about doing her senior photos way before my wreck, so when my accident happened I was a little worried about how this was going to take place. We made it work, though. I had my father along as an assistant (which I totally should have had before I was in a wheelchair, makes things so easy!) and we decided to shoot right next to my sister salon. It was such a fun day and Alex was so patient with me. It was a really fun experience. My dad even said he loved it!

Alex is such a beautiful model and she makes my job so easy. Here's a few of my favorites from the session.
















I posted an update on my photography facebook (I haven't updated in forever) and the love and support that came from everyone was amazing. I am so blessed to have people who love me and build me up. I won't ever let something stop me from my dreams and I'm sorry it took so long to update you all. I know I say that all the time, but your kind words mean so much to me.

I have made a few plans with people to book some sessions when I'm home and that makes me super happy. I let go of photography for work, then my wreck happened. I am super excited about getting back into the groove of things. Photography is what I want to do with my life and I won't let little things stop me. I spent the last few days organizing some new inspirations I found. I actually feel that I have that passion I once thought I lost. I am thinking about doing some online classes while I take some time off from going to an actual campus college, just so I can learn and grow. If you know of any good online courses for photography, please send them my way.


******************************************

In other news, I went to the doctor yesterday for a check up. I mentioned to my doctor I had fallen a few times back home + I was concerned with a spot near my left shoulder. It was swollen and causing me a lot of pain. He examined my full back and found a spot in my lower back (close to my break which was at t12) and he said it felt like a bone. He said it could be a fracture and I may need surgery. I would really appreciate your thoughts and prayers about this issue. I am not fond of being in the hospital and I don't want to have to be in surgery anymore. I don't think it's anything serious, but who knows.


******************************************

PSSTT. I also made a facebook for cattials and cardigans. Go "like" it, please?!




3 comments :

  1. She is GORGEOUS and you did such an amazing job. Wow!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh these are lovely! You did a great job capturing her beauty!

    Love & Lollies... Jessa

    Caked Vintage Blog

    ReplyDelete

Blog design by Bella Lulu Ink