Saturday, March 24, 2012

HAPPY ONE YEAR TO US!

Happy Birthday Blog! We turn one today! I started this blog back in March of 2011 with the hopes of sharing my life with my friends and family that are placed all over. It also tells shares the joys as I ventured out of high school and made my way into the "real" world. What a journey it's been!. (You can view my first entry by clicking here) . This blog holds memories of the good and bad times and has been my home for the last year. I may not be where I want to be now, but I will reach that one day and you better believe you all can be a part of that.

I don't have anything cool things planned, in fact my one year kinda came out of nowhere, but I want to thank you all for being a part of it! I love being able to share my adventures of growing up with you all and showing the things that I love or that inspire me. I keep getting emails about how someone has been touched by this blog, it totally makes my day. I've met some pretty cool friends over the last year, and I can't wait to meet more of you!

Thanks for sticking around, here's to many more years together on cattails & cardigans. 



Here's a deal though, if I can reach 600 followers I will host a sweet giveaway! Want to help get my to my 600 follower goal? Post a link to my blog on your blog/facebook/ or Twitter. Help spread the world! If you have a blog and want to do a small interview, I will be totally down to do one (This could get you more views too!)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog design by Bella Lulu Ink