Monday, March 19, 2012

Dear Friends,





There's been a lot going on in the last couple of days that really opened my eyes. I will admit, I have a been a moody mess the last few days and I am sorry for anyone who has saw the effects of that. I've been under a lot of stress, as any college kid is.

I realized in this whole mess that I am thankful for all the people who I can rely on to be there when I need them (and even when I don't need a shoulder to lean on, just a date with good friends) It is so nice to know I have people I can always count on, no matter how many miles separate us or how long it's been since we have talked. It's nice to know that people..care about me and what I feel and people to be honest with me. I like that.


So here's where i offer you that: having someone to listen to you no matter what. If you need to talk, want to share something with someone, or just need a friend shoot me an email. You can make it private or create a fake email, whatever you want. I am here 100% to listen to you, without judgment. I know sometimes you just need that.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog design by Bella Lulu Ink