Thursday, March 24, 2011

introduction




Chances are, most of you are reading this already know who I am. If by chance you are one of the random ones who doesn't know me, I will try to keep this short and sweet.. hello.  I am sabrina faith. I am eighteen  years of age. I am a  redhead and am midwest born and bred. I  love a day to remember octopi. & sweet tea. I take pictures, I have a awesome fella to call my own and I am believer in Christ.

This blog will be my home for a while. I created this blog to share with you my stories as I grow up and chase my dreams. I hope you enjoy reading about my adventures along the way and I really hope that you can see my grow. So much is about to take place and I thank you all for being a part of the ride.

i love you all.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog design by Bella Lulu Ink