Saturday, November 7, 2015

Too Faced Chocolate Bon Bons First Look + Thoughts

I am so excited to be sharing this palette with you all today. This is the NEW Too Faced Chocolate Bon Bons palette. This will be released on December 8th but I was able to get my little hands on it early, thanks to Ipsy and Too Faced. This palette is seriously SO stunning and it smells JUST like any other Too Faced palette. I love how the packaging looks, with the hearts and the shadows are just as cute.


Watch the video to know my thoughts and see a look I created with the palette!

I tried getting swatches for this palette, but they did not turn out like I would have liked. I will include some swatch photos on my twitter (@heysabrinafaith) if you would like to get check over there. Let me know your thoughts and if you plan on buying this palette when it comes out. 

This month's advertisement

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog design by Bella Lulu Ink