Monday, September 28, 2015

6 PEOPLE YOU NEED TO BE FOLLOWING ON INSTAGRAM

Instagram is hands down one of my favorite social media platforms (along with snapchat) and I love logging on every single day to see posts from all over the world. I try to follow people who inspire me and I thought it would be fun to share some of my top instagram accounts right now. I'm hoping I can learn to start posting more regularly so if you have any tips for that (when you're life is boring like mine, there isn't much to snap) let me know below!


6 People you Need to be following on Instagram


LunafayeBeauty: I love this girl to pieces. She started commenting on my YT channel a while back and I liked her picture so I went to her channel and fell in love. Of course I followed her on social media sites too. Kayla posts so many beautiful makeup posts and recently, she's been talking about her top lipsticks. I just love seeing her face in my feed. She's stunning.

Thegoodrichwife: I've been following Kelsey for years now. She's from around the area I live so I always saw her being talked about / tagged in posts from people I knew and couldn't deny she was stunning. I really dig Kelsey's style and her love for Christ. Her posts always inspire me and I like that about her feed. 

Rawbeautykristi: Okay- Kristi is probably one of my favorite humans. I love her YT channel and she's always posting the BEST makeup looks. I love how down to earth she is and how REAL she is. I feel like I can relate to her on a lot of the things she says and that's just one of the many reasons I love her instagram. She's wonderful and you need to check her out if you love makeup posts.

Lalunamadre: This girl is one of my best friends. I love seeing her posts about her / her business that's growing so fast and her cute daughter / family. She's such a sweet person and I'm truly thankful I get to call her my friend. Whenever I went to Texas last year, I got to meet her in person and we got matching thumb tattoos. It's one of my favorite tattoos to date and I love knowing that such a sweet girl has it to match me. She's beautiful. You need to check her out + her business insta too. (BONUS: you can enter to win a custom made weaving from her NOW)

girrlscout: I've only been following this account for a short period of time but I get SO inspired by her posts. She's a photographer and I love seeing her adventures and it makes me want to get out and do more. She always inspires me to take my camera everywhere with me. I can't get over how adorable she is and I've just really been digging her feed lately.


honeyandthehive: Again, this is one of my newer instagram finds. but I love her. Her posts are so BRIGHT and fun and she's so talented. I want to fill my future home with her art and call it a day. I also really love her hair. 

also- shameless promo. If you don't follow me on Insta, here's your chance. I'm @heysabrinafaith. 

Let me know your favorite accounts in the comments so I can go check them out!

This month's advertisement

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog design by Bella Lulu Ink