Friday, August 21, 2015

IT Cosmetics Naturally Pretty: Romantics Palette Review + Swatches (VIDEO)

IT Cosmetics Naturally Pretty: Romantics Palette Review + Swatches

When this beautiful palette showed up at my doorstep a few days ago- my mouth dropped. These colors are so beautiful. I normally wouldn't reach for colors like these in my every day life- but I can't get over how beautiful these all are. I posted about it on my instagram and other social media and you guys begged for swatches- so I wanted to give that to you today!

I plan on creating a "date night" look using this palette- which will be filmed and on my YouTube channel. I would love if you stopped by and subscribed there! Watch the video to get my thoughts on the palette as a whole and swatches of each shadow.

IT Cosmetics Naturally Pretty: Romantics Palette Review + Swatches

IT Cosmetics Naturally Pretty: Romantics Palette Review + Swatches







Hope you guys enjoyed! Tell me your favorite color (or colors) in the comments! You can pick up this palette on It Cosmetics website in October 2015! It will retail for 42$
This month's advertisement

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog design by Bella Lulu Ink