Friday, October 4, 2013

Bye Bye California.

My last day at Project Walk was today. 

I am not good with goodbyes one bit. I honestly was rushing out of the building so I wouldn't cry. The last five weeks have been awesome. I've met some amazing people who have pushed me hard + given me the motivation to work harder. It's so encouraging come out here + seeing so many people work their butts off. It is such a powerful experience and I'm so thankful I got to be a part of it. 

The whole experience itself was such a great thing for me. I learned I can do whatever I want, walking or not.
I've been out here on my own for the last 4 weeks + I was able to do everything on my own. I've been so scared of being on my own again but I was able to work through the struggles and depend on myself again. I love it.

I'm so glad I got to come here. More updates later. I've got to pack to head home!


  Image Map
This month's advertisement

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog design by Bella Lulu Ink