Thursday, February 7, 2013

Tag // The Liebster Award

Okay, so I'm pretty stoked that I was nominated for a 'Liebster Award' by Danielle at Once Upon A Time They Lived Happily Ever After. + Bec from Paper Trailing This is an award given to up and coming bloggers with less than 200 followers.


The rules are as follows:
1) List 11 facts about yourself
2) Answer the 11 questions that have been given to you
3) Create 11 new questions for the bloggers that you are nominating for the award
4) Acknowledge the person who nominated you by linking back to their blog
5) Choose 5 bloggers with less than 200 followers that you feel deserve recognition 
and post on their blog to let them know about the award. 

11 Facts About Me:
1. I am seriously in love with sweet tea. Love love love.
2. I also love blogging and that's why I've decided to take it more seriously recently (and I love these two for nominating me.)
3. I wish to be more crafty + have a house full of my own crafts.
4. I have a spinal cord injury (and it sucks really bad sometimes)
5. I like the color mustard yellow + coral.
6. I love the smell of gas.
7. I talk a lot when I get nervous.
8. I really dig tattoos + beards.
9. I am a cat lady + I am proud.
10. I paint my nails a lot.
11. I love Buckwild on MTV. 



Danielle Asked:
1) What is your most prized possession?  I would honestly say that's probably my camera. (; I love that thing.

2) Time travel has been invented. Would you rather travel to the future or travel to the past? Why?
Oh gosh this is difficult. I think I would go to the future + see how things turned out. I think if I went to the past, I would be sad because I knew what would happen + I don't want to relive some of the things in my past.

3) Tell me about your first ever pet. Oh gosh. I think my first ever pet was a dog named Rowdy. He was a bigger dog and I forget what kind he was. He was seriously one of the sweetest dogs ever, however his breed had been known to turn on their owners + that's what he did. He ended up biting my sister in the arm + we had to say goodbye to him.

4) Which Disney character do you most associate yourself with? Nemo (:

5) What bad habit (of others) annoys you most? So many. I could keep this list going on forever but recently the most annoying thing is people try to one up someone or be all knowing. 

6) Are you a morning person or a night owl? Night Owl for sure.

7) If you had to stay the same age forever, what would it be and why?
21 (I'm not there yet but I still pick it) because I feel like it's still a good age to be young + have fun. Plus I can legally drink. 

8) Have you visited any of the 7 wonders of the world. If not, do you want to?
I have not and I would like to. I love traveling. 

9) The first thing you would do/buy/go to if you won the lottery would be...?
A car with hand controls + lessons on how to drive with them. This gal wants to be mobile again. (in case you're wondering what kind of car, I'd buy an Scion xb

10) Do you remember your dreams? What is the most memorable/ re-occurring one? I do sometimes. Last night I had a dream that I stole my sisters Christmas gift + it was salt and pepper shakers. No idea where that came from, actually.


11) What do you love most about yourself? My personality. Some people say I'm too nice + I will admit, I need a stronger backbone at times, but overall that's probably my favorite things about me.

 Bec Asked
1. If you had to move to a different country tomorrow, where would you go? Well, I've always wanted to go to Africa. Somewhere around there.

2. What is your favourite comfort food? Those fudge Oreos they make now.. so good.

3. It's raining outside... What are you doing to keep yourself occupied? Well, today it did rain. I spent most of the day working on a craft project for my brother + returning emails.

4. What's the weirdest dream you've ever had?  I had this dream when I was younger about a floating clown head that killed people. For the longest time I was so scared of clowns. I still don't like them but I worked at a haunted house one year + my ex boyfriend was a clown for it. He'd hug me and come up behind me to scare me. Once I realized who it was behind the mask, I wasn't so scared. (p.s. Hi Aaron. I know you sometimes still read)

5. Who is your most embarassing celebrity crush? Uhm. I don't even know. Maybe Michael Cera? He's so nerdy and cute.

6. What song do you listen to when you need cheering up?  Lately, I listen to a lot of The Dangerous Summer + the Brand New Pandora station. Those are both kind of sad though.

7. What is one habit you have that you don't want to change?  Keeping a blog! I'm finally making it a daily thing to write on here.

8. And one you do want to change? Biting my nails! Bleh.

9. What is the first album that you ever purchased?  Oh gosh. I have no idea.

10. If you could hang out with someone famous for a day, who would it be? Well, the guys from The Dangerous Summer or A Day To Remember. I know that's a group of people, but still.

11. What is your favourite TV show?  I really love Teen Mom 2 (hello this new season looks amazing) + Catfish.

 I tag.
Jillian @ Boring Spice.
 Aimee @ Dress It Up

 Your Questions:
1. Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
2. What is your MUST HAVE beauty item?
3. Why did you start blogging/Why do you keep a blog?
4. What is one thing you're thankful for that blogging has done for you?
5. Who is your celebrity crush?
6. Do you have any guilty pleasures? If so, what are they?
7. What do you feel your greatest accomplishment is so far in life?
8. You can have a half-hour conversation with anyone no longer living. Who do you choose? Why?
9. What do you love to do in your free time? (blogging doesn't count.)
10. Do you have any pets?
11. What is your favorite color?

I really hope these ladies join in on the fun and answer these questions. I honestly LOVE reading stuff like this on other peoples blogs. It's nice to get to know others. Please let me know if you did this tag in the comments below.


4 comments :

  1. Yey! You answered it. Looovved reading more about you.
    And your answer to number 5)was straight out of my head! :) xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for tagging me. It was fun (:
      and Yeah, does that bother you too?

      Delete
    2. No problemo, I'm glad I done it cause I've found some cool new blogs - which is what it's all about!
      And yes, really badly. I'm taking a course right now and we have a girl who is like that. Literally anything you say she has to top it.
      Blurgh! haha

      Delete
  2. Love that you tagged me! Can't wait to post my answers for ya :)

    ReplyDelete

Blog design by Bella Lulu Ink