Monday, January 28, 2013

music monday: playlist 003

(picture via Tumblr)

So I'm not even going to lie, the playlist for today is full of some of my favorite A Day To Remember tracks. I've been a HUGE fan of this band for a while now + I can't even tell you how much they've got me through. I'm really excited because they are going on tour soon + I just bought tickets to see them again. This will be the 3rd time I've seen them live + I can't even express how excited I am. Remember when I met them? Yeah. Me too. Best night of my life, pretty much.

I may be buying tickets to see them in Nashville too (I bought tickets for their Indy tour date). Hopefully, I can meet them again so I can totally get my adtr lyric tattoo finalllly done. Anyways, enough of my fan girling. Here's some good music.




Do you have a favorite band/artist? If so, who is it? I'm always up for new music.


7 comments :

  1. I like A Day To Remember. It reminds me of the music I use to listen to back in the day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so in love with them. This published early and it won't go back. oh well.

      Delete
  2. Hey Sabrina! As another 20 something year old, I'm slightly embarrassed to say my taste in music is that of a 12 year old :)

    I checked out some of your other posts and I was so engaged in reading about your life. You seem like a lovely person and you have such a resilient spirit. I'm so glad to come across your blog from bbn. I look forward to reading more!!

    -Jade www.muffinteahouse.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Jade. I went and checked out your blog as well. (:
      Thanks for stopping by + reading about me. I really am glad to have you on board.

      I will admit, I love me some One Direction too. What do you listen too?

      Delete
  3. I never heard them before . But they've nice sound . How exciting is it to see your favourite band THIRD time? I am a fan of One Direction & Maroon 5 as band :)
    I'm your new follower . Coem to my blgo sometimes :)
    Noor @ Noor's Place

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks. They are a bit heavy at times, but they typically have a more pop punk sound. I like that they can do it all. I will check your blog out. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  4. Thanks for sharing Sabrina, these guys aren't bad =) I post a monthly playlist of songs you might like http://bishopandrook.blogspot.com/p/monthly-music.html
    xo
    Kristin

    ReplyDelete

Blog design by Bella Lulu Ink