Friday, March 16, 2012

6 Ways To Boost Your Self Esteem

1. Go take some pictures: Of yourself or others. Taking pictures is sort of my escape, so this totally makes me relax. I also love messing around on my camera and learning new things, this makes me very happy.

2. Surround yourself with positive people: The people around you make a huge difference. I let go of a lot of negative stuff  (and people) very recently and I cannot express how happy I am now. I feel so much better not being put down all the time.

3. Go shopping for new clothes, or get your hair cut and colored: Woah, getting my hair colored makes me feel like a new lady. I love the sister time (my sister owns her own salon!) and it makes me feel so much...better. Plus, if I had a new wardrobe to rock out, I'd be on top of the world.

4. Write down a list of things you like about yourself: It's OKAY to like things about yourself. I love my eyes, they are probably one of my most favorite features about myself. I also think I am an pretty decent photographer. Not all things have to be physical, think about that awesome personality you have!

5. Do what makes you happy: If you're always trying to please someone else, you start to lose track of who you are.

6. Do something nice for someone else: Helping others is awesome and it usually makes you feel pretty stinkin' amazing about yourself. Go pay for someone's food in the drive through, help someone carry bags to their car or even give a stranger a compliement. The smallest things can make a world of difference.

You are beautiful, remember that.

 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Woah, loads of new things taking place around this place. I want to share with you some major details of the new things.

I added sponsor information: You can check that out by clicking the sponsor link above. If you have any questions, please shoot me an email.

I now have a survey that I want my readers to take: Answer honestly, because this will have huge impacts on what this blog does. I am trying to add things that you guys love, and get rid of the things you're not so hot about. Give detailed answers so that I can better serve this needs. Want to take the survey? No problem, follow this link and you can fill out the little 5 questions I have. I would highly appreciate if you took the time to do it!

You can now follow this blog with your email: Have an email sent every time we update! Just enter your email and hit submit.




No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog design by Bella Lulu Ink