Saturday, November 26, 2011

Thanksgiving + The Friday that followed.

I hope your Thanksgiving was awesome. I slept in and ate some dinner with Aaron and his papa. I had to work that night and into Friday. Black Friday shopping wasn't nearly as bad as I would have thought it would be. I was a bit bummed about selling out of these picture frames I wanted, but I ended up getting one that was returned when I got off work (which was early, too) I also got an 8g SD card for 9$. Did you get any good deals? If so, I want to hear about them!

I know I'm a bit behind on the "Thanksgiving Posts" but I wanted to share a fast list of things I'm thankful for, too. I attempted to write a thing I was thankful for each day on Facebook, but that just became a hassle & took over my news feed

1. I'm thankful for God's unconditional love for me. He pours his blessings over me.

2. I'm thankful for my older sister, Chasity, & her husband. Together they have taught me how to be a young lady, how to have respect and they always believe in me. They were the ones who bought me my first camera and the ones who always reminded me to follow my dreams. I love them both dearly.<3

3. I'm thankful for my family, as a whole. We are crazy and loud, but we stick together and always have each others back. I love each and everyone of them. I have been blessed with amazing nephews and a wonderful niece.

4. I'm thankful for my beau, Aaron. I know it's such a cliche thing to say, but he really is my best friend. I'm not sure if anyone else did those "what I want in a future spouse" papers when you were younger, but I did. I can't remember what mine was (i've obviously misplaced it.) but I DO have a journal I wrote to my future husband (that's kinda a secret.. oops) and it outlines Aaron perfectly. I can't be sure that he is the one that God made for me, but I do love him very much.

5.  I'm thankful for you, my lovely readers. The ones who take the time out of their days to read about my boring life and support me in everything I do. It's such a blessing to be surrounded by amazing people. <3


*************************************************


I am spending the night with my house-mate and her mum, who is down for a few nights to shop. I rented some movies (one I even got free with a Redbox code!) and tried to catch up on some things I needed to do around the house. I would love to hear about your Thanksgiving and how you spent your Friday after. Did you go shopping or did you just stay home?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog design by Bella Lulu Ink