Friday, October 7, 2011

Nineteen.

Today marks me living for nineteen years, crazy huh? The things I've learning in those years and how I've matured as a person is quite interesting. I am proud of who I am today and I am so beyond blessed to have the support group that I have. I know I made a list of things I wanted to get done before I turned nineteen, most of which didn't happen, but i will add one more to the list and make them happy before I turn 20. I will never stop making goals for myself, it only makes me improve more and more.

I know that birthdays are supposed to be the day you focus on yourself and most of the time you get away with a lot more. This year, though, it's different. I know I wouldn't be in the place I am today without the love and support of my family and friends and it's only fair to thank them for all they've done in my life- so thank YOU! Yes, you. Even if you're just someone who reads my blog, I am thankful for you because you encourage me to keep doing what I love to do and that means the world to me. I am thankful to be surrounding with people who do support me and take me for who I am. I am thankful for my parents who gave me life and taught me important lessons in life. I am thankful for my siblings, who were always beside me telling me I could be whoever I wanted to be, I'm thankful for my friends, even the ones who were terrible friends, because they showed me how to be myself and who was worth trusting. I'm thankful for Aaron because he showed me that I am something special and that love is real. I am so blessed with everyone who is a part of my life. You've made the last nineteen years amazing and I can't wait to share another 80 with you all.



This is also the part that I mention that I'm starting a fund (Sabrina Wants A New Tattoo Fund) and wouldn't object if you wanted to help donate to the cause! <3

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog design by Bella Lulu Ink