Tuesday, September 20, 2011

untitled

I am so proud of myself for getting a lot of things I needed to get done! I still have to finish working on a few pictures and take a test that I haven't finished yet but that's it. I am finally feeling like I'm getting somewhere, which is nice to know. I just bought new photography props that I'm stoked to be using (and hope they get here before my upcoming shoots!) while trying to learn more about my camera. I am hoping this doesn't wear off, I need the motivation to get things done.


I wasn't able to update yesterday (or all weekend, eep!) because I was out of town. I had a lovely time at the family reunion and it was so nice to be able to catch up with everyone. I got to meet some people that I've heard tons about, even my mums best friend (who i was named after). Kaydence learned how to lip sync on the way there and kept up laughing the whole way there. I'm going to try to keep things short because I am in a bit of a hurry (and feeling rather lazy, should i admit that?) so I'll post a few pictures and keep you all hanging until tmwr. <3



 Cousins!
 we had snow cones and I was seriously, IN LOVE!

 my grandma and I! (rain makes me look, ~cute)
 all of us, with my cute little grandma! (this was a outtake, can you tell?)
 These were my great-grandmothers. I kept the one of the people, my sister has the flower one.



What keeps you motivated/staying on track?
Have you done anything lately that you're proud of? shoot me an email!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog design by Bella Lulu Ink