Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Stepping Out Of the Comfort Zone.

Humans, by nature, are creatures of habit. I know that statement holds true to me. I'm always going to the same spot in class, the same way home. I never change, I just go for what's comfortable and what I know works. I do crave a little something different every now and then, but mostly I'm always doing the norm. While thinking about this the other day and I was totally hit in the face by God. Pretty much he said I needed to step out of my comfort zone. I started praying about it and what's been on my heart and BOOM! All the doors that had seemed shut before just opened up right in front of me. I am so thankful for all the amazing things that God has given to me lately. Maybe it's because I started trying to see things from a different perspective and understand that God has different plans for me than what I have for myself. That was hard for me to realize and understand that. I really would appreciate some prayers though to keep remembering to step out of the comfort zone. I'll be more than willing to pray for you too! Shoot me an email and we can talk!

Speaking of this topic, I thought it would only be fitting to talk about my "new do" I had done last night. Yes, I took a big leap and cut my hair short! I am so happy with the outcome.


my eyes were closed haha. I just wanted to show the asymmetric angles.

What do YOU think of the new do? Have you done anything out of your comfort zone lately? 
email me sabrinatakespictures (at) gmail (dot) com

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog design by Bella Lulu Ink