Wednesday, October 14, 2015

TIPS TO BECOMING MORE COMFORTABLE / CONFIDENT

This week is midterm week and I honestly can't believe I'm almost halfway down with this semester. Just a few short weeks ago, I was SO nervous about going back to college. I let my worries and fears take hold of me and I spent about 5 of the last 7 weeks completely uncomfortable and not confident in myself, which only makes classes much harder for me. I worried myself sick every day before I left for school. I prayed every day for confidence to make it through the day and I'm finally starting to not feel so awkward heading into class each morning.

Nobody likes to be uncomfortable. Rather it's because you are in an awkward situation or because your clothes don't fit right, it is never a fun experience... and that's why we need to #bringcomfybackU by Kotex has an amazing campaign going on right now where you can rid yourself of the uncomfortable feeling during THAT time of the month. and of course... my favorite part is that you can save 1$ now by click here. I love coupons and this is a great way to try out the product. I've also found there are 1$ off coupons on some of the U by Kotex packages too, so if you are in a store that would double stack, you could always try to use both, which will give you a great deal!

U by kotex #bringcomfyback


In order to help you #bringcomfyback I wanted to share 3 tips I use to help me feel more comfortable.

1. Start the day with a positive thought
- Rather it's that I like my hair or the fact that I got out of bed, I always try to think of something positive to start my day. I want to start the day out with a positive note because it will help me stay more positive as the day goes on.

2. Pray
- Now I understand some of you may not be religious and that's totally okay. I am, however, and I find a great deal of comfort in praying. In fact, the first 3 weeks of classes was honestly me praying none stop in class. I tend to have a very anxious mind and I would constantly pray for confidence and comfort to get me through the days.

3. Take a look around
- Make yourself aware of your surrounds. Most of the time, nobody is even paying attention to you. I've learned that kids in college don't care about the fact that I'm in a chair. Everyone has been so kind to me and I'm learning that they don't even think twice about it. Knowing that what makes me feel uncomfortable at times isn't on everyone's mind helps me feel more comfortable


make sure you check out the U By Kotex website so you can be comfortable during your time of the month! 






This month's advertisement

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog design by Bella Lulu Ink