Tuesday, July 28, 2015

CURRENT WISH LIST (+ update: I'M ALIVE)

Oh hey there, it's just me. I'm not sure if you remember me since I totally have left this space empty for the last few months. I want to start blogging again (it probably won't be three times a week or anything) but I wasn't sure if I should address the long silence on this blog or if I should just pretend like it never happened.

I know, I know. It's totally annoying to see the "life update: I'm back" posts and then the blogger falls off the face of the earth again. I'm not promising I will write every week but I don't want to keep this space empty anymore. I have put my full focus on my YouTube channel and that is why this space has been neglected. I don't have a lot of ideas for content on here and most of my ideas seem better to do in a video format. It's just easier for me to film a video most of the time. I'd eventually like to keep this place mostly a personal place where I can talk about the updates in my life but for now, I wanted to talk about some things I've been dying to try- but just can't get myself to spend the money on


wishlist102
ERIN CONDREN LIFE PLANNER:
- After watching my friend Andrea talk about her etsy store and her addication to planners- I've been dying to get my hands on one of the Erin Condren planners. The only thing is there are 50$ and that just seems like a lot for my budget. Maybe I can splurge around my birthday. For now, I'm looking at grabbing a MAMBI planner for my every day life planning and I have a sugar paper planner for my school work.

BECCA X JACLYN HILL CHAMPAGNE POP:
- I love Jaclyn Hill and when I saw her talking about this highligh- I declared I needed it. It's so beautiful and I'm pretty sure that people in space would be able to see me while wearing this. but 40$ for a highlight (that I don't really NEED) is a bit steep... but dang. It's gorgeous.


TOO FACED SUGAR POP EYE COLLECTION:
- Let's be real, I don't even wear color that much but something about this calls my NAME. The colors look so bold and beautiful and I can't get enough. Blackberry and Rock Candy are two of my favorite shades and I just really want it... even though I have enough eye shadow palettes to last a lifetime.

ABH ARTIST PALETTE:
- I mostly want this because Dusty Rose. I remember when they first had pictures of this palette out and everyone was so in love with Dusty Rose. It looks like such a beautiful color.

ABH WORLD TRAVELER:
- The only color that I know I don't love in this palette is the bright blue, just because that's a little too bold for me. This palette is another great on from ABH.


What have you been loving lately?


This month's advertisement

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog design by Bella Lulu Ink