Monday, August 18, 2014

WEEKLY WISHES / 022


I'm a bad person- I skipped out on my weekly wishes last week and I'm sorry about that. I kind of feel like my life is pretty boring so my goals are always the same each week. Clean. Schedule posts, etc. I love doing these weekly wishes though because shit actually gets done when I know I have to report back next week.. but most of the time I feel I'm rather boring with my goals... but I wanted to keep this going and see where it leads me next week... so here we go!
  1. schedule posts for the week / I skipped out on monday- forgiveee mee.
  2. one act of kindness / okay- honestly. I blanked on this goal 100%. 
  3. Plan a back to school giveaway / I have sent out emails and am working on ideas. I'll be teaming up with some ladies to give away a TOO FACED palette- you want to join? Email me (heysabrinafaith@gmail.com) and I'll get you the deets.

  1. Apply for jobs / YUP! you read that correct- I'm looking for a part time job. I honestly feel it's time for me to ease my way back into the work force and start applying for a job. It will only be part time for now so this blog will be effected in a negative way by it.. and I honestly think I could use a lot more human interaction to help with my mental health. Here's to hoping.
  2. Set up a budget for sponsoring blogs / I've been really feeling like I need to start sponsoring blogs again. I stopped because it was overwhelming at times to keep up with it but I would like to start again. If you think that your blog would be a good match for me, let me know in the comments or by email. I'd love to check out other blogs, too!

That's it- those are my two very simple goals for the week. Hopefully since they are simple and things I'm looking forward to doing, it will be easier to remember and make sure they happen. What are your goals this week? I'd love to know!


This month's advertisement

1 comment :

Blog design by Bella Lulu Ink