Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Top 10 Dorm Room Essisteal with Kleenex

A big shoutout to Wal-Mart and Kleenex for sponsoring this post but ya'll know I'll state my own personal thoughts throughout this post!

It's August and you know what the means? SCHOOL! For those of you starting school or who have kids in school, this post is for you. I'll be honest, I always get trapped in the Wal-Mart back to college section because they have some of the CUTEST stuff for dorm rooms. In fact, I had a nice little discussion with Dustin the other day about how I NEEDED to buy a new bed set (I really do need a new bed set though). I always want to buy it all so in order to help ease some of my desires, I wanted to make a short list of what I think are MUST HAVES for all college dorms!

MY TOP TEN MUST HAVES ARE /

  • IPAD / I love my iPad and having something so easy to carry around for school is wonderful.
  • VACUUM / You're going to want to clean your dorm at some point, right?
  • STORAGE CONTAINERS / These things save me- if you live alone or have a roommate, sometimes not everything will get ate so having something to safely store your food in is a must for me.
  • MICROWAVE / On the run? Having a microwave will help you heat up food as your rushing out the door for class.
  • DESK / I like this one from Wal-Mart because it is solid white and has a lot of places to organize. It's small so it doesn't take up a lot of space but still big enough to get the job done.
  • BLENDER / Smoothies- hello.
  • DESK CHAIR / I love this cute chair from Wal-Mart and it's PERFECT to use at any desk.
  • ORGANIZER / I love these cube organizers because they really allow you to customize how your organize and they just look so modern.
  • Kleenex Expressions Tissues oval box designs. / They have the cutest chevron designs and they come in many colors to match any color scheme you have doing. (I love yellow, as you can tell). Hurry though, they're only out for a limited time at Wal-Mart. I picked up a pack of the  Perfect Fit 3-pack of Kleenex  for my little apartment and LOVE how they spruce up the place.
  • SHOWER CURTAIN / Okay- you need a cute shower curtain to help bring everything together! I love this yellow one.


What are your dorm room / apartment MUST HAVES?
and aren't these Kleenex boxes the cutest? Grab some now at your local Wal-Mart



This month's advertisement

1 comment :

Blog design by Bella Lulu Ink