Monday, July 21, 2014

weekly wishes / 020

  1. finish editing photos / DONE. You can view THIS page for previews and I will be hopefully posting the images soon!
  2. start new design client / Working on it!
  3. stick to my posting schedule / I did it, guys! I posted just like my schedule AND even a bonus post.

  1.  Hang things in my home / I am working on getting my home to the place I want it (still- it's been 7 months. Can you believe that?) and that will include getting some decor up on these bare walls!
  2. Mail package / I sold a shirt and it needs to be mailed this week. It sucks because I can't drive to get to the post office. bleh.. but this will get done.
  3. Fix my layout / Someone mentioned to me that I had a typo on my layout and now I gotta fix it!
What are your wishes this week?
This month's advertisement

4 comments :

  1. Getting your house the way you want it can take forever. I know it's taken me a while - and I'm still constantly tweaking! You can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. my goodness- I know. My problem is that i'm not good at designing so I just get ideas off pinterest and hope I can make them come to life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There's absolutely nothing wrong with that! It still takes time to find the right ideas either way!

    ReplyDelete
  4. for sure. I like taking my time too because I get to make sure i'm getting the best ideas instead of going with my first ideas.

    ReplyDelete

Blog design by Bella Lulu Ink