Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Meet The Blogger: Ashley from From A to Z


1. Introduce yourself to my readers.
Hey I'm Ashley and I blog at From A to Z! I'm married to my sweetheart, addicted to hot chocolate, reading, running, and all things sunny and bright. I love to laugh, dance and sing loud. I hope you enjoy this questionnaire and feel free to stop by my blog and say hi!

2. Tell us a little bit about your blog. Why did you start blogging and what inspires you to keep blogging?
I started blogging because a friend had a blog and I wanted one like hers. What keeps me inspired to blog is educating people on things I'm passionate about. I love sharing ideas and tips and information about all kinds of things. I don't have a specific topic or direction for my blog because I truly love writing about all things.

3. Who are some of your FAVORITE bloggers + what do you love about them?
and many more! 

I love the simplicity of their blog and the way they blog too!

4. What is your FAVORITE Bible verse?
John 14:27



5. I see you love graphic design, what got you into design?
My dad has done design and computer programming for 30+ years and I just followed in his foot steps and have fell in love!

6. Lastly, if you had any advice for new bloggers, what would you say?
Be yourself. There is a lot of pressure to be the best and most popular blogger out there. Write for you and and for your readers. Write about anything and everything you want. It is your blog and you deserve to feel safe writing what you want!
------------------------------------------------

I love her advice to new bloggers- it's a wonderful tip and something I keep in mind when I write this blog. Ashley is such a sweet lady and her blog is something you should check out. Some of my favorite posts include 8 ways to encourage your husband and 20 verses for anxiety / stress. 


This month's advertisement

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog design by Bella Lulu Ink