Saturday, February 8, 2014

Week Of Love- ModCloth Photo- A- Day Challenege


I am all about taking photos but I suck so badly at keeping to things (thankfully I'm still sticking with my 365 project). I got an email from Modcloth saying that TODAY starts their WEEK OF LOVE Photo-A-Day challenge and I figured I could handle a week of themed photos and I thought it would be fun for anyone else who wanted to join in!

In the spirit of Valentine's Day ModCloth is asking their Instagram community to participate in a love-inspired ModCloth Instagram Challenge Simply follow the schedule in the image above, tag your photo's with #modweekoflove @ModCloth and share the things you love the most with the ModCloth community!

Enjoy + I can't wait to see your photos!  Follow me on Instagram to see mine- @heysabrinafaith

Image Map
This month's advertisement

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog design by Bella Lulu Ink