Friday, February 7, 2014

January Favorites /

I MAY be a little late on this but better late than never, right?


/ Clinique Even Better Makeup (In Alabaster)
- I needed a new foundation and the lady at Sephora recommended this to me. It's great for light coverage and looking very natural.

/ Two Faced Lashgasm Mascara 
- I ran out of my Tarte mascara so I started using my Two Faced a little more. It's great for making my eye lashses pop but I can NEVER get this to come off at night. 




 / Why Tina Bletcher is My Hero
- I have only seen a few episodes of Bobs Burgers but I knew I loved Tina for a reason and this post from Becca is pretty spot on to the reasons I love her. 

/ Splurge or Save: Urban Decay Naked Palettes VS. Coastal Scents Revealed Palette
- I'm ALWAYS about saving money + I love that Brittney listed both pros + cons of each palette.

/ Travel Adventures 
- I am totally in love with these photos Jasmine took.

/ Weekly Nail: Geo Fun
- Uh, can Amber come over and do my nails for me? I am so jealous of her current nails. so cute.


/ Dexter 
- I have been watching Dexter for a little while now (in Season 4 now) and I can't get enough! I have really bad connection (currently using my neighbors internet- thank you kind sir/ma'am.) so my step sister rented part of the series for me so I could watch since we have been snowed in.

/ Stuck in Love
- Not going to lie, I cried. Such a cute movie. A must see.

/ Bobs Burgers
- So I mentioned Bobs Burgers earlier in the post but seriously- this show is hilarious. I wasn't sure I'd like it but I kept seeing GIFs floating around on Tumblr, so I decided to give it a try.. and I'm glad I did. So funny.


What are you currently loving?


Image Map
This month's advertisement

2 comments :

Blog design by Bella Lulu Ink