Friday, December 20, 2013

#ZabrinaSecretSanta

First off, I want to thank everyone who made #ZabrinaSecretSanta successful this year. Z and I had the idea to come together for a Secret Santa this year kind of last minute but I'm happy to say that we had a great turn out of wonderful ladies who joined in. I love making blogging friends + I had so much fun shopping for my gifts to send. I'm glad to see that you all had fun too.

This morning my package came + I was so excited to open it. I snapped a few pictures while I was opening to share with you all. I am sorry the quality is crap, I snapped them in a hurry on my cell phone.



Cheltee got me so much awesome stuff. The first thing I saw was the kabuki brush and I was so excited. I've been wanting to buy myself a kabuki brush for a while now but haven't really allowed myself to spend the money. She also got me some makeup, nail polish removing wipes, soap, a planner, a Santa hat, a beautiful cup (which I WILL drink hot cocoa out of!) and a key ring. She got a lot of the things in my favorite color (mustard yellow) and really did a great job. Thank you, Cheltee for sending such a wonderful package.

What did you get in your #ZabrinaSecretSanta package?



Image Map
This month's advertisement

1 comment :

  1. Thanks ladies for this gift exchange, this was fun, both the shopping and the receiving. the link up is closed but here is my reveal post.

    http://faithhopeandtreasures.blogspot.com/2013/12/zabrinasecretsanta.html

    ReplyDelete

Blog design by Bella Lulu Ink