Thursday, October 10, 2013

This or That Beauty Tag.


I love doings tags and I've honestly wanted to do this for a while so when Brittany of True Vintage Love tagged me, I was stoked. I've seen it floating around on YouTube and I TRIED filming this tag but I just looked silly, so I gave up.
Makeup:

1.Blush or Bronzer: I have TRIED using bronzer and I always just feel silly, so blush please.
2.Lipgloss or Lipstick: Lipgloss.
3.Eyeliner or Mascara: If I would have answered this in high school, I would have said eyeliner but now some days all I wear is mascara.
4.Foundation or Concealer: concealer. It can act as a foundation if need be but my skin is pretty clear over all and I always feel cakey when I wear both.
5.Natural or Colored Eye Shadow: I've been grabbing neutrals lately.
6.Press or Loose Eye Shadow: I have like one loose eye shadow and I'm scared to use it because it's messy.
7.Brush or Sponge: I use brushes.
Nails:
1.Opi or China Glaze: I have more OPI but I don't have a preference.
2.Long or Short: Medium
3.Acrylic or Natural: If I could learn to work with acrylic, I would love them. I just never know how to do anything with them on!
4.Bright or dark: It depends on the season.
5.Flower or No flower: This also depends.
Perfume:
1.Perfume or Body Splash: Perfume.
2.Lotion or Body Butter: Either.
3.Body Wash or Soap: Body wash. I always feel ucky using a bar of soap.
4.Lush or other: I agree with Brittany.. what?
Fashion:
1.Jeans or Sweat Pants: Sweat pants. I hated pants before I was paralyzed, now I just REALLY hate them.
2.Long or Short Sleeves: short, please.
3.Dress or Skirt: dress. all da way.
4.Scarves or Hat: Scarf.
5.Studs or Dangling earrings: I have plugs, so.
6.Necklace or Bracelet: Necklace.
7.Heels or Flat: Flats.
8.Cowboy Boots or Riding Boots: uhm. either.
9.Jackets or Hoodies: hoodies. forever and ever.
10.Forever 21 or Charlotte Russe: either.
Hair:
1.Curly or Straight: I like both. Curly is actually more work for me cause it's never the PERFECT messy hair style.
2.Bun or Pony Tail: Bun! a pony tail makes me feel twelve
3.Bobby pins or Butterfly clip: Bobby pins.
4.Hairspray or Gel: Hairspray.
5.Long or Short: Long. I like short hair on other people. but I can't rock it.
6.Dark or Light: I like dark but I also wish I could rock blonde. I'm a rolling contradiction.
7.Side swept or Full Fringe: Side swept for now. I like full but I can't pull it off.
8.Up or down: Lately, It's always up but I feel cuter when it's down.
Random:
1.Rain or Shine: shine.
2.Summer or Winter: Summer.
3.Fall or Spring: Fall :)
4.Chocolate or Vanilla: Vanilla.
I would like to tag:
• Brooke of You're in Brooklynn
• Z from Sometimes Z takes Pictures.
• You. 
Image Map
This month's advertisement

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog design by Bella Lulu Ink