Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Sunshine Award.

The sweet Raewyn over at Be a Warrior Queen tagged me for the Sunshine Award. How fun!

The whole idea of the sunshine award is that you nominate 11 bloggers who put a little sunshine in your day, who are positive, creative and inspiring. I'll get to those at the end of this post but first.. the rules.

The Rules:
You have to post a picture of the Sunshine award in the blog post.
Post 11 random facts about yourself.
Answer the 11 questions from the blogger who nominated you.
Nominate 11 wonderful bloggers.
Write 11 questions for them to answer.
Also let the bloggers you nominated know you have nominated them.


11 Facts about Me:
 1. I could sleep for days + still be sleepy.
2. I love fall weather but it's already way too cold for my liking here in Illinois. I'm ready for summer again.
3. I love the way my face looks when I wear blush. My blush I packed broke and I haven't had any for a few days now + I feel so PALE without it.
4. Diet Dr. Pepper is my favorite soda but if sweet tea is available, I always reach for it.
5. My favorite color is mustard yellow. (can't you tell by my blog? It's in the process of being re-designed though.)
6. I hate wearing pants. Leggings all the way.
7. I really dig beards and people with tasteful tattoos.
8. I jam the Phoenix Pandora station when I need to clean or get something done because it really puts me in a happy mood.
9. I really wish I could pull off blonde hair. It's pretty.
10.I can't paint my fingernails..or toes.
11. I like making lists. I write down a lot of things but then I end up misplacing the papers.

I was asked...

What is your favorite way to give back to the world?
I honestly love doing random things to show people I care about them. A simple smile could go a long way. Which is odd because the next question is..

 Have you ever done a random act of kindness? What did you do?
Actually, Alli and I have teamed up to do random small acts of kindness each week. We are going to be doing the Small Things With Great Love Link Up again next week + I want you to be a part of it! Here's all the info

What is the one positive thing you do every day?
I guess one positive thing I do is pray.

How do you make your day more positive when it just sucks?

Well, sometimes I just eat lots of sweet things but lately. I've been praying more + listening to the Phoenix Pandora station.

Where do you find serenity?
When I'm alone. Listening to music.


What are your plans for Halloween?
I love Halloween. I'm going to Haunted Houses this weekend + having dinner with my seester + brother in law. Then Saturday my brother has a show I'm going too.

What are your favorite type of cupcake?

Vanilla with LOTS of icing.

What is your most treasured memory?
I have so many. I remember when my sister first talked to me about Jesus + I got saved. That's one for sure.

When were you the most brave?
I feel like I was most brave the day of my wreck. I had to be strong not only for me but for my family too.

What makes you a warrior queen?

I feel like I'm a warrior queen because I tend to look at the positive side of things and always push forward even if something may drag me down a little.

What does love mean to you?
Love is putting someone else before yourself. Simple. If you love someone, you're willing to do whatever it takes to make them happy, even if it isn't what you want.



I nominate...
Brittney at True Love Vintage
Ashley at Modernette
Bree at GhostFace Knitter
Abbi at True Blue Abbi
Z at Sometimes Z Takes Pictures 
Victoria at Life as Mrs Aguila
CeCe at Where the Water Meets the Sky
Mary at Secret Obsession
Brooke at You're In BrookeLynn
Amber at The Whale + Wasp
Alli at Our Misfit Isle


Their Questions:

If you won the lottery (or had a large sum of money handed to you) what would you do with it?
Why do you blog/what made you start blogging?
Do you have a certain blogging schedule you keep to or do you just blog when it "feels right"?
What's your best blogging advice? How do you promote your blog/link ups/giveaways you are doing?
How did you get your blogs name?
What type of blog posts do you find yourself reading more often? (Personal posts, reviews, etc)
Do you wear makeup? If so, what's your favorite item of makeup?
What's a goal you want to achieve in the next five years? Name a few if you have them!
Describe your dream job.
What is your love language?
If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?





Image Map
This month's advertisement

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog design by Bella Lulu Ink