Monday, August 12, 2013

Neutral Eye with a Purple Pop Makeup Look | Cruelty Free

I think I've said it a few times already- but I tend to stick with neutral eye shadows. I love browns + golds and they really make my eyes pop. I wanted to do a little something to make this stand out a bit more but I didn't want to feel overpowering. I decided to add a pop of purple to the under of my eyes. Check out the video to find out how I achieved this look.


 ♡ PRODUCTS I USED ♡ -- All Cruelty Free (to my knowledge)
Nyx Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk
Hard Candy Naturally Gorgeous Top Ten Palette
Medusa's Makeup Eyeshadow in Xtinct (http://www.medusasmakeup.com/eyeshadow.htm)
BH Cosmetics Sample Palette- Hollywood
Tarte Lights Camera Lashes Mascara
(For better viewing- please visit my YouTube Channel + Subscribe with you're there)





No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog design by Bella Lulu Ink