Saturday, August 31, 2013

5 Ways to Use Nyx Jumbo Eye Pencil

 I know I've went on and on about this product but it's hands down one of my FAVORITE products I've ever used. It's an afford, cruelty free product that was many uses. I recommend it to anyone + everyone. As you can see, mine has had lots of love to it.. hehe

cream base.
I use this pencil as a cream base EVERY DAY I use any eyeshadow. It helps keep my shadow on longer and if you don't blend it all the way in, it helps make the colors pop. This is the number one thing I use my pencil for.

brown bone highlight.
Apply this as a brown bone highlight and you're set! It really makes for a easy highlight and it blends so well.


white eyeliner.
If you use this an eyeliner, it will make your eyes look so much bigger. I don't think a lot of people use it as an eyeliner but it works great as one.


inner eye highlight.
I love putting a bright white in my corners and this pencil  is great for it. Like I said, it blends so well and makes for a perfect highlight.


under eye concelar/highlight.
I have honestly never used this as an under eye concelar because I love the concelar I currently use but I have seen others use it as such. If you apply this and blend it out well, it will help conceal and add a highlight to your under eyes.

If you have any other uses for this awesome product, leave them below as a comment. I would love to hear your thoughts on the product too.

News: I leave for California in the morning. I would really love any positive thoughts/prayers/etc you can send my way, I'm nervous. 

I also want to make mention I added a few more spots to my advertise page. Go check it out + grab you one. 



No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog design by Bella Lulu Ink