Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Vegan/Cruelty Free Reviews.


 I have been trying my best to go towards a more vegan + cruelty free lifestyle. I know I can't live a full vegan life because I cannot live without my chicken + cheese. I have been trying for weeks to slowly get rid of the makeup brands that test on animals and fill their spots with cruelty free brands. Which is where this posts comes in, I would LOVE to start doing more reviews on brands that do not test on animals or better yet- do not contain ANY animal byproducts.

My hopes is that I can have some suggestions from you on what is the best way to transition into this lifestyle + what brands you love to go to. I've done some of my research + know a little about makeup brands, but that's about it. I also have a awesome vegan/organic monthly subscription box review coming up for you guys whenever I get home. (I've been away for about 2 weeks + will probably be gone for about 2) I'm super pumped about that.

3 comments :

  1. Good luck finding companies! I don't really know of any or else I'd suggest some. D; However, it seems interesting, and someone's bound to find you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know elf cosmetics does not use animal ingredients or test on animals. They are very affordable too. Everything is $1

    ReplyDelete

Blog design by Bella Lulu Ink