Monday, June 3, 2013

Music Monday v. 19: The Wonder Years

I'm not sure if I've shared The Wonder Years before on the blog, but today's playlist is nothing but. A few weeks back a friend of mine (go read her blog here) gave me a few bands to check out. One of those bands was The Wonder Years. I had heard a lot of good things about them but never gave them a chance. I downloaded something a while back that had one of their songs on it but I always skipped it over. I always feel like bands that a lot of people like, I'm not a fan of. Then on Tumblr, I saw someone post lyrics from that same song (which happened to be Came Out Swinging) and I decided to give it a listen. I totally fell in love with it + knew I needed to share them on the blog today..


have you entered the Amazon gift card giveaway? It's all month long.
I'll be having another Amazon gift card giveaway mid month. If you want to join that, please email me.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog design by Bella Lulu Ink