Friday, May 31, 2013

May 2013 Favorites: Hair + Makeup.

I always feel so awkward doing videos but I feel like it's a little bit more personal instead of just writing posts all the time. If you guys like the videos- let me know and I will try to get over the awkward-ness of them + film more.

Here are some of my favorite things from the month of May.. If you have any favorites or if you made a video/post about your favorites this month, send them my way. I would love to see what you're loving.



2 comments :

  1. Great first video, Sabrina! You rocked it and you are so cute! I don't use Chi but I use Redken products. I have since college and they are so wonderful. Good job:)

    Ginny
    (www.buttergirldiaries.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great video! I found a really awesome vegan cosmetic brand on Etsy. They are called The All Natural Face and they have some really great mineral eye shadows. I use them almost every day! Their website is http://theallnaturalface.com/

    ReplyDelete

Blog design by Bella Lulu Ink