Saturday, February 23, 2013

The Savvy Chic

Hey readers, I am going to be away this week. Since I won't be writing, I've invited some awesome people over to guest post for me and let you guys know a little bit more about them. Thanks for understanding + I'll be back in a week.


******************************************************************************


The Savvy Chics// Meet Gia.
  Blog // Shop
 

Tell us more about yourself + your store - Hi, I'm Gia, a 19 year old business student from New Zealand.  I have been blogging since August 2012 and a lot of my readers asked if I am able to provide them with custom illustrated headers (like mine!) That's when it all started. Like others would usually say, the rest was history. I am so happy that I get the chance to influence a lot of people with my customization addiction. The goal is to make the internet a more unique place! Customize everything you could think of, it's gonna be fun!

What kinds of services do you offer? I customise pretty much everything! Illustrations, logos, portraits, headers, blog buttons, etc. The sky is the limit. If you have a special request, I'm confident that we can work on that.




How does the process go if I were to order from you? I would gather your ideas and brainstorm them. I will ask you to create a Pinterest mood board so I can get a better outlook about the look and feel that you want for your design. Then, I will show you what I came up with. If you want to add or change anything, I can do it without any extra fee! (my services include 2 rounds of revisions)

How do you accept payment/do you offer a payment setup if I can't afford to pay all at once? Payment setup is possible! If you can't pay in full, I would just invoice you the 50% amount and just give you another invoice after the project's done. I know how hard it is to earn money so I am more than willing to discuss payment plans if needed :) I also place a couple of discount codes on Twitter and Facebook so you better keep an eye out on those sites! ;)





How long does it typically take to finish my illustration? I normally work on illustrations during the weekend because I work as a virtual assistant and a freelance writer during the weekdays (so normally about a week) BUT if you want a rush order, I'll do my best to give it to you in 4-5 days!

Would I be able to use the illustration with other parts of my blog/store? Yes! So long as you place a credit somewhere, you are free to use it.




*******************************************************************************************
Thanks Gia!

I have been wanting a custom illustrated "me" for a while now + I ran across Gia a few weeks ago. She has some really awesome work in her shop, so go give it a look. If you order from her, you now have a spot to tell her I sent you.. so if you order from her PLEASE tell her Sabrina sent you.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog design by Bella Lulu Ink