Wednesday, November 28, 2012

happy Wednesday!

We've made it to the hump. Only a few more days + it'll be the weekend again (+ it will be December. eep) I wanted to write a little blog entry before I pack up + head back home for a mini visit this week. It was totally last minute but I'm stoked to be able to see everyone. My uncle is having a little get together with all my dads side of the family so I wanted to be able to see everyone I haven't got to see in a hot minute.

I also planned a few mini sessions when I'm home. I had a free day + people had been asking about doing some Christmas sessions. I decided I needed more practice (because being a wheelchair + trying to get the perfect shot can be a bit difficult) I'm excited and nervous to be shooting again. I am thankful people are willing to let me use them as practice, too. It's always nice to have people who support you in what you're dream is. I have said it before but I won't let being in a chair stop me. I'm not sure how many of you remember this time last year when my car was broken into + my camera was stolen along with a lot of other expensive equipment. It was such a hard point in my life. However, my sister + her husband bought me a better camera + better equipment. I didn't let that stop me and I won't let this. Those are two totally different cases, but I think you get the point.

Most of you probably read on my personal facebook that Gregory got outside the other day. He loves being outside when he is at my sisters, but my mum lives on a lot of land + I was worried he would get lost or killed. After trying for a good hour to get him inside, he finally came to my mother and was placed safely back inside. I went and bought him a fancy new collar so that way if he did escape again and someone found him, they could return him to me. Well, he hates it. He has found a way to take it off + he will hide it in places he knows I can't get to or find it. When it is on he tries constantly to rip it off, so I just took it off for a while. Does anyone know any tips or ideas to help him get used to it? He looks so cute when it's on and I feel a bit safer knowing if he gets out again + found, they will know he has a home and a mama that loves him.

Over the weekend, I did some Christmas shopping. I ordered a lot of stuff online on Friday, picked up my Blogger Secret Santa gift on Saturday. Monday I had another doctor appointment in Nashville. We got up bright + early to head over there. We got lost on the way (and we were already late because of Gregory)  so we ended up getting there 30 minutes late and the doctor couldn't see me. So mum and I took advantage of the extra time and went shopping. We didn't find anything worth buying, except some brownies from a cookie stand. So good. 

I started doing this tag so my readers could get to know me better. I think it's fun to do these tags and it helps my new readers know a little bit more about me. I was going to do them in order, but I decided to randomly pick a question to answer each day. Here's what I'm answering today.

 #13 describe five weakness you have.

1. I think a huge weakness of mine is being too nice. I've been talking a lot about people who left me after my wreck + how certain ones are popping back into my life as if they never left. Of course I want so badly to be like "no. you hurt me" but instead, I'm their crying shoulder when they need it. I treat people who actually love + care about me badly because I can't treat the people who deserve to be treated badly, badly. If that makes sense.

2. Shopping online. This weekend I bought a lot of stuff..just for me. I couldn't pass up the deals. I have a serious problem. I'm super excited to share these all with you though.

3. Tea. I cannot ever say no to sweet tea. I love it so much.

4. Beards. I love a good beard. Facial hair is a yes.

5. Not being able to make up my mind. I'm so bad at choices. so so bad.
 *************************************************************************
here's the other questions just in case you wanna do this tag too.

1. 20 Facts about yourself.
2. Describe 3 legitimate fears you have and explain how they became fears.
 3. Describe your relationship with your parents.
4. List 10 things you would tell your 16 year-old self, if you could.
5. What are the 5 things that make you most happy right now?
6. What is the hardest thing you have ever experienced?
7. What is your dream job, and why?
8. What are 5 passions you have?
9. List 10 people who have influenced you and describe how.
10. Describe your most embarrassing moment.
11. Describe 10 pet peeves you have.
12. Describe a typical day in your current life.
13. Describe 5 weaknesses you have.
14. Describe 5 strengths you have.
15. If you were an animal, what would you be and why?
16. What are your 5 greatest accomplishments?
17. What is the thing you most wish you were great at?
18. What has been the most difficult thing you have had to forgive?
19. If you could live anywhere, where would it be and why?
20. Describe 3 significant memories from your childhood.
21. If you could have one superpower, what would it be and what would you do with it first?
22. Where do you see yourself in 5 years? 10 years? 15 years?
23. List your top 5 hobbies and why you love them.
24. Describe your family dynamic of your childhood vs. your family dynamic now.
25. If you could have dinner with anyone in history, who would it be and what would you eat?
26. What popular notion do you think the world has most wrong?
27. What is your favorite part of your body and why?
28. What is your love language?
29. What do you think people misunderstand most about you?
30. List 10 things you would hope to be remembered for.

if you decide to take part in this, please send me a link. I'd love to check it out.

Please remember I am still taking sponsors for December. If you're already purchased/swapped an ad with us, they will go live tomorrow. If you're interested in sponsoring, please check out my sponsor page + pick out the ad that fits you best.



No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog design by Bella Lulu Ink