Tuesday, February 28, 2012

A little pick me up.

I do not know about you all, but I've been feeling a little...down lately. I started at my *new* job last night and totally felt out of place and uncomfortable. I got plenty of awkward stares, half smiles and all of it made me want to run back home and hide under my covers. Now, I can't jump to hating it just yet because the night got better and I warmed up a bit. I think I will be able to enjoy myself there and hopefully make new friends (keep your fingers crossed though)

I spent most of my day hauling things into my car to move to Aarons. I forgot how much I disliked moving, it is so much harder doing it alone and having to move 50 miles away. I am trying to get it down to making as few of trips as possible, because that is a lot of gas money I simply do not want to spend. Totally makes sense, right? I am also starting to realize that I may or may not be a hoarder. Ya know, the ones on TLC? Yeah, that will be me in a few years. Okay, okay maybe that's a bit far fetched, but I think you understand. I've went through some totes and got rid of things that hold no value to me anymore. I also found a large stack of senior photos that I probably should be giving out. So, if you're reading this (and part of my friends/family group) and never got a senior picture, now is the time. (: Such a task, but things are finally coming into place. Hoepfully,  I can be moved all the way by next week. I am so thankful for all the support I've got dealing with the move and my new job, though. I am so blessed to have such amazing people in my life.

I finally had the chance to go shopping the other day and could not find a single thing. (Isn't that how it also works thought?) I got some new pants though, so that's a huge plus. Aaron got a cute new jacket and we had a nice little date out of it. I ordered new plugs (eep!) and business stuffs which should be here this week! I can't wait for those to come in, so exciting. Anything you're getting excited about that you want to share?


I hope you're all having a lovely week so far. (: 
Stay beautiful! <3







No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog design by Bella Lulu Ink