Thursday, August 25, 2011

The life of a College Student.

I am so insanely happy to be able to write again! I just started classes earlier this week, and I still don't have internet at home. I've been so busy with classes and working, but I am finally getting caught on up everything so I figured I'd catch up my readers on how things on going for me.

I finally got my braces off! Three years of them and I was so ready for them to come off. It was such a bittersweet moment but i am so thrilled they are gone.


Besides started school, I've been spending a lot of time working. I've managed to keep my hours at Wal Mart while still going to school, which is awesome. I was really worried I would lose hours and I simply can't afford that. It's been really stressful for me to maintain them both but I will not let it get me down. I may have had a slight breakdown at work last night from being stressed but I had a small little pick me up talk with a friend of mine who made me realize I need to start college with a positive mind. That's honestly how everything should start out, but I know I let things get the best of me. After all this is over with, I will be very thankful I made myself go to college and sit through of hours of boring lectures. As far as my classes go, I am packed full! Almost 20 credit hours this semester. I go every single day of the week. Most of my classes are fun and keep me entertained. I enjoy the setting of college and I really enjoy seeing all my friends, even if I rarely get to talk to them.

 

I've also had a pretty packed schedule full of photos! I am so thrilled I have had so much support with it. I have also decided to dedicate a little entry every once in a while to photography. I want to keep people updated on how I'm growing and I want to share my lovely clients with you. I will hopefully be able to write a little info about each shoot and post a few photos. Be sure to "like" me on FaceBook to get faster updates! Just click here for the instant updates!



 Here are some recent photos I took for a couple I adore:



I have also been contacting about doing an outfit of the day  photo. While these photos may be uploaded from my cell phone and I may not always be able to post, I think it would be a lot of fun to do something like that. So, I'm going to catch you up on the things I've been wearing for the last two days right now!

Day 2 of College.

Day 3.



Tonight, I have the night off and will be spending my time singing along to All Time Low. I'm going with a friend to their concert and I'm pretty stoked about it. I'll let you know how that goes in the morning. I do plan on posting a "Things I love Thrusdays" blog tonight after class, but Until Next Time....




No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog design by Bella Lulu Ink