Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Fathers Day Weekend Wrap Up!

 my papa bear and I (ages old!)

I spent my fathers day weekend with my family in Missouri. The only thing my dad said he wanted for Fathers Day was to see his family at his family reunion. Even though I had been traveling all week with work, I knew it was what he wanted to do. We left at 6 am Saturday morning and drove about 4 hours to the place of my birth in Missouri. It was a lot of fun seeing my family that I haven't seen since I was a little girl. We even went out on the lake. Despite how badly I wanted to get out on the tube, we were running short on time so I was a bit bummed about not being able to do that. It was a lot of fun though. After leaving the lake, we stopped at an old friends house to catch up. It was so crazy seeing everyone and how much we have changed. Granted, I was only a kid when I moved to Illinois but I still remember them being teenagers, not parents. We ended up coming back home that night and finally got home around 3 in the morning or so.

I hope you guys had a great Fathers Day and spent it with some amazing people like I did. I am so blessed to have such a strong dad who has always been there to build me up and encourage me to chase my dreams. He may not always understand why I do the things I do, but he has always supported me in all that I do. I really hope the rest of you can say the same.

Here are some of the photos we took while down visiting (I had been sleeping AND I had been swimming in the nasty lake all day)


 My sister, Myself, Baby K, and Sara.




How did you guys spend your Fathers Day?
Send me an email and let me know! (sabrinatakespictures(at)gmail(dot)com.

xoxo
-Sabrina

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog design by Bella Lulu Ink