Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Tuesday!

I forgot to write yesterday, oops. I will make another music entry sometime this week, promise. I have a lot of free time on my hands, so it will get done. Just be patient. I am trying my best to keep up on things with the free time I have. I always put things off, that's a downfall of mine. I guess I am starting to ramble now.

Since I didn't write Monday, I will go ahead and fill you guys in on things up to date. I got a call back from wal mart. I start training the week of May 7th. So that means I will be without a job for up to two weeks. I'm going to ask my boss if he would let me stay for another week or two. So I hope that goes better. Wal Mart just couldn't get me in for training until then because the lady who does training is going on a vacation. My fault for putting in my two weeks a little early, oops.

It's time for the random facts about yours truly and it seems I never know what to say when it comes to these. I am a rather boring person.

1. I am not naturally a red hair. (secret's out!)
2. I prefer to be hot rather than cold.
3. I am a proud aunt:

 This is my niece, Kaydence. My sister took her shopping the other day and she wanted a banana so badly she ate through the whole peel. Look at her cheesin'
 Downing her second one. <3 My sister said she would show Kaydence the pictures and Kayde would giggle.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog design by Bella Lulu Ink