Thursday, December 31, 2015

YEAR IN REVIEW : 2015

Tomorrow starts a new year and it's time to look back at what I did / learned this year. I was recently asked to be part of a huge collab talking about what I learned by being a blogger / YouTuber in 2015 (video below). I also wanted to do a little yearly recap and talk about the goals I had for this year and of course, my goals for next years. So let's get  started cause we have a lot to cover.


This year I:


- drove for the very first time since my accident, something I was terrified to do. 
- adopted a second cat, which for sure has been a challenge but I'm so thankful for this little rascal. 
- launched my own lipstick. (!!)




- Entered 3 makeup contents. Which is something, again, that I was so nervous. However, entering these contests brought so many opportunities for me. I now am in contact with two major brands (that I love) and I ended up making the TOP 20 of the It Cosmetics contest... which was such an amazing blessing to me.
- went to Chicago for the very first time with Dustin. While this trip may not have went like we both planned, it brought us closer and we still had a lot of fun. 



- Attending my very first adaptive camp, Camp Possability. Through this camp I learned a lot and made forever friends who understand where I am coming from and can support me.
- went back to college. UGH. You all know this was something that I was NOT excited about doing... but again, I took a risk and it paid off. This semester was so scary for me but was so good for me.





2015 was a good year for me. I can't wait to see what 2016 brings for me!

This month's advertisement

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog design by Bella Lulu Ink