Sunday, October 25, 2015

COLOUPOP ULTRA MATTE LIPSTICKS HAUL + SWATCHES


I tend to reward myself for doing good in classes with makeup purchases. I've slowed down on buying makeup lately because I'm trying to save my money so whenever I do well on a test or a paper, I buy myself makeup as a job well done... or I use school as a reason to buy makeup. Whatever it may be, I ordered six of the Colourpop Ultra matte lipsticks the other day. I picks up three of the new (limited edition- I think) colours and three others. I have a few of the ultra mattes and I really loved them and so I wanted to grab a few more.


I have had a few of your mention what ones I should get and Beeper was one of those colors. I knew I wanted to grab it since it was highly recommended. Kapow was also another one I knew I needed to grab. Last time it should out so fast and I couldn't get my hands on it and I'm so happy I did (spoiler: it's my favorite). Watch the video to find out what others I got and what I think of them.
 



Here's the swatches:

Tell me your favorite shade from Colourpop in the comments below. Did you get any of the newest shades of Ultra Mattes? What is your favorite from my haul? 


This month's advertisement

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog design by Bella Lulu Ink