Saturday, August 8, 2015

TOP TRAVEL ESSENTIALS


I just got back from a week away at camp (more about that a little later) and I spent a while going over my packing list to make sure I had everything that I needed. I don't travel often and when I do, packing seems to be the hardest thing for me. I either end up forgetting so many things or end up over packing to avoid leaving something behind I might need. I wanted to share five things that I need to bring any time I travel to make my life a little easier.


WATER BOTTLE: 
- I recently picked up two for camp and have loved caring these around with me. I need to start drinking more water and having a water bottle around makes that much easier. My friend gave me a clip that I can use to clip the water bottle on to the back so I never have to worry about leaving it behind, either.

LINERS:
- Let's be honest, nothing sucks more than starting your period when you aren't ready for it. Lately my period has been irregular so I have started using liners more. I love the U by Kotex brand because not only are they comfortable (they stay in place really easily), they also offer cute designs that are fun and bold. Carrying them around in my purse is easy because they aren't bulky and since the design is so cute, I'm not embarrassed if they fall out of my purse.




A GOOD LIPSTICK:
- I always try to have one lipstick in my purse at all times. If I wear a lipstick that I know is going to fade as the day goes, I try to carry backup in my purse so I can reapply as the day goes on. Having a back up lipstick in my purse has saved me many times where I've forgot to pack the right shade of lipstick and ended up needing to use the extra I carry with me always.

DEODORANT:
- I ALWAYS carry some sort of deodorant with me wherever I go. I tend to sweat a lot and I need to make sure that I always have something just in case. 

Right now, U by Kotex is hosting a lot of fun contests. If you head over to their website, you can upload your uncomfortable face in a selfie and be entered to win the grand prize. You can even get free samples. (each sample pack includes 2 U by Kotex Curves® Liners and 2 U by Kotex® Lightdays® Liners). Each month, one lucky winner will receive a $200 Urban Outfitters gift card, a Go Pro Hero 3 white camera, a $100 Sephora gift card and U by Kotex products. 

At the end of the contest, the most creative selfie will win the grand prize, which includes  a trip to L.A. with a girlfriend, an exclusive U by Kotex photo shoot to be their new social star and $2,000 spending cash! To enter the #BringComfyBack Contest, check out their website and upload your selfie now! 

I wanna see your uncomfortable faces so make sure to share them on social media with #BringComfyBack so I can check you all out! 


This month's advertisement

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog design by Bella Lulu Ink