Wednesday, October 22, 2014

MODEL: LACI | PHOTOGRAPHY

I've been booking photo shoots like mad lately as practice and I'm super thankful that people are letting me try out new things on them. I have been watching YouTube videos to teach me about photography and I am super excited that my photos are looking 100% better. I think I will eventually purchase a different lens but right now- I am happy and I am thankful for YouTube teaching me all the ways.

Here are some photos I did on Sunday with Laci. We found a random little park area near my house and tried out different lightening and I tried out different editing techniques. One thing I would like to improve on is having more posing ideas for each model.








I think Laci is super pretty + I loved how these turned out. Like I said, I need more posing ideas. I stick with what's comfortable for me + my clients. I'll be posting more photos over on my PHOTOGRAPHY page- so give that a LIKE if you fancy. <3

This month's advertisement

2 comments :

  1. I agree with you I really want to learn more about posing people! Maybe we will learn more about that at the Photography convention if we get to go! My problem is finding different poses for each person since I hate repeating myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's tricky- for sure. I tend to stick with something I know I like + the model feels comfortable with. I hope they talk about that for sure!

    ReplyDelete

Blog design by Bella Lulu Ink