Friday, August 1, 2014

TRASH TALK | video

Hey babes. Today I am talking all about my trash. I have pushed this video off for far too long and I finally took the dive to make it happen. I have so much to share with you today and I hope that you love this video. Let me know if you want more trash talk videos and I will keep saving my trash for you! Some of these didn't make it into the video though because my card was full and I wanted to make this video not be 40 minutes long! Enjoy!







This month's advertisement

4 comments :

  1. LOL, O-WA-HU.... you're silly! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. My roommate has that same Vanilla Bean lotion from Bath and Body Works, except she also has the entire set--spray, lotion, everything. It's a little strong sometimes, but she could definitely smell worse. Plus, my room always smells like sugar cookies, which you'll never hear me complain about.

    Have a wonderful weekend, Sabrina!
    Love, Gigi
    Dolce and Gabriella

    ReplyDelete
  3. AH- i suck! haha I will probably always say it wrong!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah- at least it isn't a smell you HATE. Sugar cookies is good. I currently have a scentsy going that smells like sugar cookies- so great minds think alike. Have a great weekend too!

    ReplyDelete

Blog design by Bella Lulu Ink