Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Beauty Box 5 Review + Unboxing + FREE BOX


Hi babes- bonus post today. I don't normally post on Tuesday but today I wanted to share my Beauty Box 5 for the month of August. I was so impressed with this months box and I knew I had to share it here. This is my 3rd month with BB5 and at first, I wasn't too impressed. I tried cancelling but ended up getting another box in the mail, which was amazing and I decided to stick with them. If you aren't aware, Beauty Box 5 is a monthly subscription box that costs $12 a month and you get 4-5 beauty samples (up to full size). If you love getting awesome things in the mail, bb5 is for you!

This months box was full of 5 items. Three of which I would consider to be full size. I was so excited to get my box in the mail because I knew that they were adding those full size lip glosses and I wanted to get my hands on it. Above are the items I got in my box and I've had some time to try out some of them so I could get my thoughts here.

LA Fresh Travel Lite Facial Wipes / I've yet to find a facial wipe that beats my Say Yes to Grapefruit ones so I was super excited to see if I liked these. I had heard a lot of good things about the brand but of course, I was already thinking that these wouldn't compare to my holy grail facial wipes. I was honestly super pleased with the LA Fresh wipes. They are super wet (which I NEED to get all my makeup off) and the quality of the wipe held up while I even tugged to get my mascara off. I noticed that it took all my makeup off easily and the smell wasn't anything that was too offensive. The smell wasn't great by any means but it wasn't terrible either. Another bonus about these is that they are pretty affordable and I honestly think I would repurchase these.

Novex Hair Mask / I love hair masks so getting this was awesome. I tried it and I only had it on for about 5 minutes and noticed my hair being super soft. Again, the smell wasn't anything offensive so that's a bonus. I have so many hair masks right now that I don't know if I will be repurchasing but it is a nice product and I would recommend based on the sample I've used.

Style Essentials Nail Polish / I would say this is a pretty good size (maybe even full) and the color is something I would wear. I have never heard of this brand before so I'm excited to see how it holds up. I've yet to paint my nails with this but I think I will use it as a top coat.

NanaCoco Lip Gloss in Lovely / Holy moly- my favorite product of the box. This full size lip gloss is super cute and it smells super good. It's a bit thick but it's also creamy. The color and pigmentation is super awesome and I'm so happy I got this in my box this month.

Pur-lisse Moistrizer / I've got this sample before in another box and I honestly don't really have any use for it- so I'm throwing it in a giveaway pile. This product is pretty expensive ($55 full size) and I think because of the price point, I wouldn't purchase.

Right now Beauty Box 5 is offering your FIRST BOX for FREE when you sign up HERE and use the code "AUGUSTFREE". If you haven't tried Beauty Box 5, now is the time to do so. 

Please note that this code works only if you have a paid subscription. You will be charged for Septembers box as well.. and charged for boxes UNTIL you cancel. You can cancel by emailing support or calling their customer service. This code is only valid until Sept. 21, 2014

Check out the video to get a better idea of what I got in my Beauty Box 5 



Beauty Box 5 sent me this box for the purpose of review. But you know I wouldn't mention something I didn't love or adore. All thoughts stated are my own  

This month's advertisement

4 comments :

  1. Yes please! Do I do the monthly subscription?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok - annoyed - I just signed up - entered my CC and everything and hit submit it said NOTHING about charging me, and I already got charged $12.99 - I thought it was free, do you know anything about this?

    ReplyDelete
  3. no. I have no idea why it wouldn't work. did it seem like it took the code at first?! email them or call the(not sure if they have a phone number on the site)

    ReplyDelete

Blog design by Bella Lulu Ink