Monday, June 16, 2014

weekly wishes / 017


So this weekend was my 2 year "life anniversary" and my mister took my out on Saturday to celebrate. We went to the mall and I spent some money on myself then I went and got a tattoo. I had been craving Jimmy Johns for the longest time so we stopped by there and grabbed something to eat as well. 

I just want to say thank you to everyone who has wished me well over the last few days. It feels so wonderful to be supported by so many and I cannot thank you enough for allowing me to share my story with you. Don't forget there's a GIVEAWAY going on right now for a lot of neat prizes, so enter if you haven't.

  1. learn new editing software / I have played with this so much over the last week and I love it. Check out my YouTube channel to see some of the videos I've filmed and edited this week.
  2. eat better / I would say I did pretty okay at this.
  3. use Polaroid camera / I just haven't found the right things to photograph. Maybe I need to stop thinking about it so much and just use it.
  4. work with Benefits new liner / I put up my review and you can view that HERE

  1.  Get outside more / I've been staying inside way too much and it's way too nice outside for me to sit inside.
  2. Watch Pretty Little Liars / As silly as this goal may be, I want to spend some time just relaxing. I've been putting a lot of time into filming and editing lately that I haven't had much alone time for myself. I know my mister isn't going to watch PLL when he comes over, so I might as well enjoy it while he's working, right?
  3. Organize my apartment / I'm trying to really move things around to make them look the way I want. I sometimes forget that this is MY place and I can change things whenever I want.
This month's advertisement

2 comments :

  1. I like that you've scheduled in an activity that will help you relax! I find when I don't do that, I either spend the time I'm supposed to be relaxing during either 1) figuring out what would be relaxing or 2) forgetting and just continuing to do good but non-relaxing things. I hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I notice that about myself too! I get way too involved in working sometimes but I will admit, I'm now caught up on PLL. haha. Relaxing is so nice and I think I pulled a muscle in my back bc it's been KILLING me and the doctor told me to take some time off, so that's a good reason to relax, yes?

    ReplyDelete

Blog design by Bella Lulu Ink