Friday, June 27, 2014

#surfsup Vox Box

Hi babes. Today I'm going to be sharing my thoughts on the products I received from Influenster. I love getting these boxes because it really does allow me to try out new products.
This boxes theme was "Surfs Up"- and it had a lot of summer items in it. This month I got four different products and a coupon to try another out.
First Aid Shot Therapy / Retail $2.99
I was really looking forward to trying this out because I've been in a lot of pain lately. I ended up drinking it right after I filmed this video because I was having a bit of back pain. Within about 30 minutes, I noticed my back had stopped hurting! That's insane. I didn't expect it to work at all, especially on my back pain but it did. The taste, however, was not a favorite of mine and kind of made my stummy upset. I will totally be looking into repurchasing this item, though. 
 
Sinful Colors Nail Polish in Sage Rose / Retails $1.99
I love Sinful Colors. They're affordable and they have a huge color selection, however this color isn't something I would normally grab for myself. It's a very beautiful shiny purple but I don't think it fits me and I don't think it goes well with a summer theme. The nail polish does go on easy and doesn't chip a lot. Sinful Colors is a wonderful line of nail polish and I'm glad they were included, just wish I had a better color.
 
 
 
 Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration After Sun Lotion / Retail $2.99 (Travel) $8.99 (Full size)
I love the way this smells! It is so silky on my skin and feels very hydrating. I just applied it to my extra dry hands and I really felt it was moisturizing to my skin. I try not to get out in the sun for long periods of time because I get sunburnt so easy (#palegirlprobz) but I will probably end up using this as just a regular lotion- I love it!
 
 
 
Not Your Mothers Beach Babe Shampoo + Conditioner / Retail $3 (travel) $6 (full)
I was so excited to try these because I know that a lot of people love this brand. I tend to usually get a few shampoos out of a sample size because I have very thin hair but I ended up using all of this sample in one shampoo. It wasn't very sudsy but I do feel it cleaned my hair and made it soft. I put some beach spray in my hair and had nice beachy waves. I probably won't purchase this though because I get my hair products from my sister.


I haven't had time to try out the Jamba Juice Smoothie yet but I will let you know on social media what I think of it.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Did you also get this VoxBox? If so, let me know what you got below. If you didn't, tell me what items you would like to try from this voxbox. 

 
These products were sent to me for the purpose of review. All thoughts started are my own.
 
 
This month's advertisement

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog design by Bella Lulu Ink