Wednesday, June 25, 2014

life lately / aka me rambling.

 
It's been a while since I updated you guys on my life, hasn't it? I know I've probably mentioned things here and there but haven't actually gave you an update on how things are going for me.. and well I feel it's time I share a few things.

Physically / 
Things have been going very well for me. I started going to therapy once a week and I really love my trainers here. I've been for two weeks now and they had me doing lots of standing, which is one of my favorite things to do. (obviously). One of my trainers had me locking and unlocking my knees and she said she was very impressed with the amount of control I have.. I've also noticed spasms happening more. I started to get baby spasms a few months ago but I had a leg spasm the other day where I actually saw my whole leg move... and then I had a foot spasm. Spasms are good and it's great that they are getting stronger.. but it doesn't mean anything. The spasms can totally benefit me so let's pray for that. It's change and I've said it a million times, but I will take whatever I get.

Romantically / 
I met a boy. I've mentioned him a few times on social media but I haven't actually introduced him yet. I learned with my last few relationships ( & by seeing many other bloggers talk openly about their love life) that it probably isn't the best idea to introduce someone right away. We've been together for a few months and things seem to be going great. He's a wonderful, hard working man with a giant ginger beard, so you all know I'm loving that. When the time is right, I will introduce him to ya'll. 
 
He's currently working nights at his job and we will not be getting to spend as much time together. It sucks but I'm thankful he's such a hard worker. He will only be working this shift for a few weeks so I'm telling myself 3 weeks isn't that long.. I can make it.




other stuff /
I've really been loving living on my own. I love having my own space where I can do whatever I want and the alone time is nice. I'm having a hard time though because my apartment really isn't accessible for me. The bathroom is a huge fall risk (and I fall often) and I can't even get into the laundry room myself. It's a hassle having my family come over and do my laundry for me every week so I have to grow a pair and get a hold of my landlord. I've mentioned these things before so she's aware they're concerns of mine, but I also understand she has a lot on her plate. It's on my "to do" list.. I just need to grow a pair and own up to it.. I hate confrontation so much so this will NOT be fun. (UPDATE: She met me outside my apartment one day and I took that as a chance to just mention to her again my struggles. Thankfully she was nice and hopefully things will happen soon)

Remember when I talked about my tooth breaking off? Yeah, well I got that fixed finally and I feel like a brand new girl. I probably won't be this happy when the bill comes in the mail but hey, I at least have a cute smile again.

I don't know if I've hinted at it here on this blog or not, but I had been offered a chance to move (back) to Tennessee and really focus 100% on starting a beauty channel on YouTube with a friend. I honestly thought it would be the PERFECT thing for me at this moment in my life but I did what I always do and I prayed about it. I know I'm young and I should be doing all these things I may not get to do when I'm a bit older but I really have to put my health first. I ended up turning down moving and have been putting a lot more time into my own YouTube channel. As silly as it sounds, that's kind of what I want to do. I really enjoy making beauty vlogs and posting on this blog and that's kind of where I want all my focus to go right now.. I just don't know if moving is the best idea for me. I really feel like I'm starting to get settled back in Illinois and I love being so close to my family, I'm not ready to give that up again.

so, basically that was a huge mess of me rambling but that's how life has been lately. What about for you guys? What's new in your life?

 
This month's advertisement

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog design by Bella Lulu Ink