Sunday, June 1, 2014

c u r r e n t l y / 001

  
listening to: My summer playlist. This is full of some of my favorite songs at the current time and I can't help but listen to this playlist all the time.

reading: blogs. I'm trying to catch up on some of my favorite blogs and comment on my favorite posts.

wishing for: sleep. Once I hit publish on this, I'm heading straight to bed. sleepy gal.

watching: Andrea on YouTube- she's became a favorite of mine.

planning: my celebration of life giveaway! I am so thankful to have people willing to celebrate with me and be able to giveaway some really awesome prizes for you all. I'm still taking donations from shops / small businesses, so email me if you want to expand your brand a little.

lusting after: This beauty wishlist. I have a seriously shopping addiction, ya'll.




 **************************

I've been kind of absent this week. I haven't kept to my schedule and I'm sorry about that. I've been feeling super awful with sinus headaches left and right and I've been doing a lot of sleeping.  I also spent a lot of time trying to get my domain working and finally got it fixed. I know many of you emailed me so thanks for keeping an eye out for me.

Happy June, kiddos <3

This month's advertisement

1 comment :

  1. Sadly I agree with what you say about shopping addiction. To be honest sometimes it is the only way to help me feel better at times. Not good lol!

    ReplyDelete

Blog design by Bella Lulu Ink