Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Weekly Wishes / 001


Okay, ya'll. First things first- Today I'M MOVING. I'm moving back to Illinois and for a while, things will be kind of crazy. I will be without internet for at least ten weeks (unless something happens that I am unaware of. The internet company can't come to my house until then). I will write a post all about it once I'm home. I'd even love to share my little apartment with you, so please let me know if a apartment tour is something ya'll would be interested in. I will be able to reply to emails via my phone but I am very limited to what I can do. I love my little iPhone, but she can only do so much. Thanks for understanding + I can't wait to share this little journey with you. 

I have seen plenty of these "weekly wishes" posts, but never once thought about doing them until I saw this post from my gal Z. I don't know why this sparked me to try it, but I wanted to join in. I have so many things I want to do this year + I think it's a great idea to take it week by week, little goals at a time. 


  1. Get settled into my new place / I am so overwhelmed right now with feeling like things are going to go wrong. Moving is so stressful and it's more stressful when I can't help. I have stuff all over (My dads, my sisters + what I am taking from my moms) and I have very little help. I am so excited to be able to organize + decorate though..
  2.  Read. / I bought a few books last week and since I won't have internet for a while, I figured I should take this time to catch up on this book.
  3. Have at least ONE lunch date with an old friend / Since I'm moving back to the town I have lived in for years, I would like to branch out and rekindle some friends I may have lost touch with since I've been away.

The Nectar Collective

Image Map
This month's advertisement

10 comments :

  1. Welcome to Weekly Wishes, and good luck with the move. I definitely want to see an apartment tour once you're settled in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg so exciting!!! good luck with your move, I'll miss you while you don't have internet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with your move! I hope it goes super smoothly. That's a crazy long time for you to not get internet. I hope something works out sooner for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with the move! It's cold here in the midwest though!! (I'm in southern WI) Stay warm!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you! I can't believe how much colder it is here. I knew it was cold but dang!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you. I am borrowing internet from my step sister right now while I visit her but I hope to have internet this week. It's crazy how much I depend on the internet to do everything.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I miss not having internet but I am borrowing it right now from my step sister while I visit her.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's crazy!! Lots of schools and stuff closed today :/

    ReplyDelete

Blog design by Bella Lulu Ink