Friday, December 13, 2013

Lately (Instagram Photos)

1. I got some business cards from MOO.com after reading Brittney's Post about hers. (it includes a discount code)
2. I made some AMAZING Reindeer food. Got the idea off Pinterest.
3. Hot Coco on a cold night one of my favorite things.
4. A awesome little package I got from E.L.F. (in LOVE with the face primer. also purchased after reading THIS post)


5. a little preview of my awesome #ZabrinaSecretSanta gift. I hope my little blogger friend loves it as much as I do.
6. After shopping for my #ZabrinaSecretSanta gift, I grabbed some Starbucks and of course I had to snap a photo!
7. This shampoo smells amazing + I think I'm in love.
9. Greg has been so clingy lately and I love it.

 10. Did some more Christmas shopping and wore my new Modcloth cardigan.
11. I may hate winter, but it's totally beautiful.


THINGS TO TAKE NOTE OF:

// If you're a part of #ZabrinaSecretSanta, please remember you MUST mail your package out by Sunday Dec 15. Let me know if you have any questions.

// I am doing a Christmas sale on ads: 40% off ANY ad with the code "merrychristmas" or BOGO on Modest Mouse ads with the code "BOGOmouse" (Only a limited number of BOGO codes are available.) Check out my rates here.

// I will be offering Christmas blog design specials soon as well. I just need to get some things together before I offer discounts.

// If you don't follow me on instagram, you should. @heysabrinafaith

// I'm linking up for Photography Friday



Image Map
This month's advertisement

7 comments :

  1. I love the elf face primer!! It's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it too! I've tried the Sephora brand once (it was a sample size) and I wasn't a huge fan of it.. but this elf primer is pretty spot on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to suck at Instagram. I totally forgot it even was a thing but now it's totally my favorite social media site. Thanks for allowing me to link up.


    Thank you! It's actually Gregory but I call him Greg for short. an ex picked it out and I wasn't a fan at first, but now it just FITS haah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Agh so glad you got the business cards! I plan to rebrand in January and once I do, I'm buying in :]

    ReplyDelete
  5. That picture of the tree with ice is so pretty! What is reindeer food? Is it kind of like puppy chow?

    ReplyDelete
  6. YES! it's white chocolate, chex mix and crushed up candy canes. but we used a TINY bit of candy canes because we didn't like peppermint. it's so addicted!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes- they are SO nice. I am super glad I decided to give them a go!

    ReplyDelete

Blog design by Bella Lulu Ink